The Evolution Canopy is an exciting new system, encompassing a modern design with clean sight lines providing ease of installation. In addition, its high structural performance ensures this system is an ideal choice for domestic, DIY and commercial applications. This highly versatile system offers a solution for many applications such as:
• car ports
• covered seating areas
• covered play areas
• patio canopies
• caravan shelters
• cycle shelters
• smoking shelters
• walk way covers
• The system is manufactured in maintenance free powder coated aluminium in white as standard with any RAL no. colour available at extra cost and lead time.
• The canopy is glazed with 16mm triple wall UV stabilised polycarbonate sheeting offering greater flexibility in canopy design with enhanced strength and rigidity, available in clear, bronze or opal tints.
• The standard canopy range is available on a 5 working day lead time.
• The eaves beam cleverly double’s as an integral box gutter utilising the support posts as down pipes with
the rain water exiting through the variable height post feet.
• The system can accommodate pitches from 5 degrees to 20 degrees, on standard modular kits the maximum projection is achieved at a pitch of 5 degrees.
• As well as the standard lean too configuration the system can be specified as a gable roof design with the wall plates bolted back to back to form a ridge supported between two host walls or as a fee standing option supported on posts.